Sunday, February 10, 2013

Thrift store finds.







For staging purposes, I used my non-thrifted plates (from the previous post), but everything else was found at the Second Mile Thrift Store, just down the street!  I occasionally enjoy buying new things (like those gorgeous plates), but there's something really satisfying about seeing "cheap" purchases come together so beautifully. 

I'm having an amazing day with my skin (see older posts about my awful eczema).  I've barely itched at all today and haven't felt this energized in 6 months or more.  I've been taking advantage of it all day and spent some time doing a little rearranging around the apartment.  It feels wonderful just to feel normal!  I had forgotten what it's like!

2 comments:

jimmie lee said...

I am glad that you had a good day!

k said...

so glad you are feeling better!!