Monday, March 11, 2013

Many good things on the horizon.


I've been so excited for new things & new goals recently.  At the same time, I never want to place too much hope in the future.  So I'm trying to remain logical & thankful in the midst of my current go-go-go/do-do-do attitude.

We're starting to get our apartment into shape.  Another year of living here means that things need to change.  I spent yesterday afternoon sorting through my sheet music cabinets.  Some to store away, some to sell.  That was about 3 years overdue.

The bedroom is the next thing to tackle, although Christopher got a head-start on that the other day when he decided-on-the-fly to install a hanging file organizer on the wall.  I think it might have been the first (or maybe second) thing that he's ever hung on our wall.  I've dominated the "hanging department" for a while now.  I loved that he just took over & did it.

The rest of the weekend was spent planning for my piano studio.  So many ideas running through my mind.  Lots to work on.  Lots to buy (a new piano bench!).  My list keeps getting longer.  One logical step at a time.

One thankful heart all the time.


No comments: