Wednesday, August 24, 2011

cuddle magics.

A little while back, you might perhaps recall the mentioning of a certain Cuddle Magic photo shoot I did.  Well, it's about time I share some of the results from that shoot with you and the rest of the world.  This was my first ever shoot with real, live, and multiple people, so it was a real learning experience.  Looking back on it, I know some of the things I did right and am now very aware of the things that I didn't do so well.  But, nonetheless, I do have a few personal favorites!



















And while we're on the subject, Cuddle Magic's Kickstarter Campaign is coming to a close in 8 days!  They've already met their goal of $10,000--which is amazing!  They're so thankful for the generosity of all those who have donated so far (and thank you! to those of you reading this who have!)  Even as they've met their target, they're just now learning of unexpected expenses.  They're still hoping to raise a few thousand more.... so check them out!  By donating, you'll be pre-ordering your own copy of the album (sweet!).