Wednesday, August 3, 2011

info nympho: an analog record

You might, perhaps, recall a few particular occasions when I've mentioned the band Cuddle Magic.  Hopefully you've all had the opportunity, at some point, to bounce over to their website and listen to some of their music.

Cuddle Magic comes up frequently in my everyday thoughts and conversations because I happen to be married to one of the bandmates, but even if this wasn't the case (and I didn't have such a deep bias), I'd still be a major proponent of their music.

As I mentioned previously, last month I spent a few hours doing a photo shoot with the band.  It was quite a bit of fun (I learned a TON!) and we came out with a few keepers for them to use as possible promo photos.  (The photo displayed in the little widget down below is a one of them.)

Anyway, I could give you a huge back-story, but last week Cuddle Magic started a Kickstarter fundraising campaign and they're in need of help and donations.

If you happen to enjoy friendly people, artistic & thought-provoking music, vinyl records, bass clarinets, penguins, quirky poetry, or even my photo below.... why don't you at least check out their video on Kickstarter.  And, if you're able, even a small donation would be soooo appreciated.  (Plus, they have "rewards" for each donation amount.... and you could totally acquire the album, should you like.  Which I think you'd like.)




Hugs! and thank you.