Sunday, September 16, 2012

plans to give you a future.



"Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Be still?  It seems like all that I've been able to do is be still.  All I can do is lay on the couch.  Or in the bathtub.  And after a bath, I sit as still as possible next to the shower on the toilet.  Wrapped in a towel.  I just sit there and try not to move.  Because moving hurts.  All that I can do is pray.  All that I can do is hope that this won't last for much longer.  I know that there is learning that can come from this situation and I'm thankful for that.  I'm just really looking forward to the day that this is all behind me.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  -Jeremiah 29:11

This will not last forever.