Friday, September 21, 2012

looking forward to......

 
Some things that I'm looking forward to doing once my skin clears up......

  • My first cup of coffee (preferably a macchiato) after months of withdrawal
  • Taking a long, brisk walk around West Philly with Christopher
  • Rearranging/cleaning our bedroom!
  • Sinking my teeth into a thick, juicy burger (and perhaps some pommes frites)
  • Buying a cute outfit from Anthropologie (or anywhere, really)
  • Going out to a nice dinner
  • A trip to the Jersey Shore
  • Going to hear a chamber concert/orchestra concert/Ars Nova concert
  • Going to the Met (to hear Danielle perform?!)
  • Going to Kennywood (okay, this will have wait until next summer anyway)
  • Eating popcorn!
  • Practicing piano again!
  • Getting a new pair of glasses (or just new lenses)
  • Rubbing my face in my kitties fur!!!!!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Stacey,
Meant to comment earlier, but I have been following your updates, and am thinking of you during this rough time. Sending good thoughts your way! I hope you are able to find comfort quickly, that is just awful.
I did want to share, Brian's sister makes homemade ointment, out of chickweed, she uses to treat her cirrhosis. It cleared it right up, nothing else she has tried all her life worked. I could get your recipe if you think this would help!