Sunday, January 19, 2014

Asking for prayer.

I'm not the most active blogger.  I don't even know how many people follow my blog on a regular basis, especially with the sparse and irregular posts.  Sometimes weeks pass between one post and the next and occasionally months.  Perhaps there's a small handful of you out there?

Regardless, if you do follow this blog, could I ask for your prayer (if you're a person who prays)?

A few days ago, I started a new blog to begin documenting the "health issues" which I've been going through for the past few years.  I just simply need an outlet to vent about the journey that I've been on.  In the past, I've mentioned a little bit about my problems on this very blog right here but I haven't gone into too much detail about it and certainly haven't "journaled" about it here.  The reason being: I like posting "pretty things" here.  I didn't want to turn this "pretty" blog into something different.

So, on the good days, perhaps I'll continue to post here when I can (and perhaps, it will become my one & only blog again someday once I'm healed).

If you care to follow my "other" journey (which I'll probably be updating very regularly), you can do so here: http://itchyskinjourney.blogspot.com

But, really, no pressure to follow.  It's not the most pleasant of topics.  In all honesty, I probably wouldn't follow it (at least regularly) if I didn't have reason to.  But, at the very least, could you say a quick prayer for me right now, wherever you are?  Could you pray that I make it through this with my faith intact?  That maybe, just maybe, my healing can come sooner rather than later?

I hate to sound so dramatic, but after two years of dealing with this, I just have to tell things how they are.

Thanks so much, everyone.

Love,
Stace

No comments: