Monday, May 14, 2012

west philly [or ignored #2]


More old photos.  Each with their own unique problems, but in every one I see a clearer reflection of what I saw/felt in the moments that they were captured.  At the time that I took these, I made some edits to them that I can only now qualify as "lousy."  Even still, as I looked back on them this evening, I could still see something within the original images that made me remember.

I made some new edits to each of these images this evening, but they still have problems.  Problems that I'm not really all that interested in correcting anymore.  They're all definitely a little different than what I intended at the time, but I can now see the beauty in them.  Finally.  It's been two years since I took these on a gorgeous fall afternoon.  Walking through the neighborhood that I fell in love with.  My neighborhood.